Welcome to the World, Baby Girl

Nellie Rose

Born January 20th, 2010
4:15 P.M.
7lbs 2oz
21 inches long

My heart skips a beat when I look into her eyes.
My eyes fill with tears as she sleeps against my chest.
A love I never knew possible fills my soul as I kiss her cheeks.

She is my world.

Comments

1. She's beautiful!! Congratulations *hugs*

2. HauteSingleMama says:

Congratulations!!!! She is GORGEOUS.

3. Anthony C says:

Congratulations. She's beautiful. How are you and your husband holding up?

4. BEAUTIFUL! Look at all that hair! I love it! :)Congrats!!!

5. foxyenglishcrafter says:

Where there is love, there is hopeAnd where there is hope, come miracles. Congratulations on your new arrival. A true miracle of life. She is so cute!A daughter is so special. she will fill your life with love. Like a rainbow made with sunshine when rain falls from above. Precious memories she will give you, many heartaches and some tears. She is a treasure that is priceless that will last you all your years. Congratulations!

6. She is absolutely beautiful!!! Congratulations!!!

7. Awww, I know exactly how you feel! I know how everyone seems to think exactly how filling your heart will be before the new addition arrives, but no one really "gets" it until after you hold them for the first time. Enjoy your little Nellie Rose!!Love,Shemaiah

8. She is just precious…

9. Anonymous says:

Congratulations :)

10. Christina says:

Ohhhh, Natalie she is gorgeous! I was wondering where you were, and now I see! Congratulations, and can't wait to see your birth story!

11. Miracle Pending says:

Congratulations! She's beautiful.

12. She is PERFECT! Congratulations to the new parents! :) Enjoy every single moment! It goes by way too fast!!!

13. Anonymous says:

OMG Natalie she is beautiful..she also shares her special day with Phoenix..so From my January baby who celebrated his first birthday while your Nellie was arriving into the world..HAPPY BITHDAY Paigexoxo

14. CONGRATULATIONS to you and Josh!!! We're very excited for you and look forward to meeting her.

15. AHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I've been checking your blog like 5 times a day waiting for this post! NATALIE she is GORGEOUS!!! Look at that hair!! Congratulations! I am so so excited for you!!! I can't wait to hear all about her birth!!

16. Congratulations!!! She is gorgeous!Thanks for stopping by my blog on my SITS day:) Glad I took so long to stop back so I got to see your beautiful girl!

17. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! She's beautiful :)

18. congratulations! look at all that hair!!

19. Congrats! Welcome to the world Nellie Rose! I've been following your blog for a little while and just wanted to tell you how happy I am for you! Enjoy those wonderful snugly moments with your darling little girl!

20. Chantal-A says:

Congratulations! What a beautiful baby, she's precious:)

21. She is so beautiful. Congratulations!

22. Hooray! Your short story labor sounds like mine. Can't wait for the long one. 😉

I am so happy your beautiful little girl is here safe and sound.

CONGRATULATIONS, and welcome to the world Nellie Rose!!!

23. Nancy E. J. says:

Congratulations! What a beautiful baby girl. Look at all that hair!

24. Nancy E. J. says:

Congratulations! What a beautiful baby girl. Look at all that hair!

25. CONGRATULATIONS!!! She is beautiful! Are we friends on Facebook? I need to (privately) send you my email address so we can "talk" if either of us ever need to….the past 10 days have been the craziest, most wonderful and HARDEST days of my life!

26. Joanna Botelho says:

Congratulations!!! She is heavenly! xoxo

27. I could just cry, Natalie. She is SO beautiful. Look at that head of hair! WOW. Oh gosh I just get goosebumps. She's just lovely and perfect.

28. Teresha@Marlie and M says:

She is a beauty (like her mama!). Congrats! You have worked so hard and waited so patiently…enjoy your reward!

29. Awww I am all teary she is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Awww I love her :)

30. Kimmygintx says:

Congrats!!! It's been said a million times already, but a million and one isn't overkill… ;)She's BEAUTIFUL!!

31. Christina says:

congrats! She is so lovely

32. Congratulations on your beautiful little girl!

33. Congratulations…she is amazingly beautiful – so happy for you :) That feeling is the best!

34. Oh my she is beautiful!! Congrats hun!! Super Congrats!!

35. rose's daughter says:

I am sooo late!!! COngrats!! She is beautiful!!!