I’m back! It’s me! Hooray! I had a great time in Chicago but it’s good to be back home. As my first post back home
Ten Things I’d Rather Do Than Listen to Nickleback
We have a running joke in my office about how horrible Nickleback is and how much we all hate them. Sometimes we’ll “Rick Roll” each other with surprise Nickleback videos and then scream how much we hate the person that got us. Fun times. I decided to come up with a list of ten things I’d rather do than listen to Nickleback. Enjoy.
10. Lick an alligator on the face
9. Be stung by a jellyfish
8. Watch Freddy Got Fingered one hundred and twenty two times – in a row
7. Chew on a rock for nine hours
6. Drink a bottle of Jagermeister and then ride on a roller coaster
5. Fight a kangaroo
4. Shave my elbow skin
3. Be a door to door salesperson for toilet seats in the shape of Lady GaGa
2. Get a tattoo that says “Bieber Fever”. On my face.
1. Swan dive into a swimming pool filled with rocks, hypodermic needles, and vipers
SO, there you have it. My list of ten things I’d rather do than listen to Nickleback. May seem extreme to some, but if you are like me you’d do just about anything to never have to hear Chad Kroger’s awful voice or see his stupid hair again. One day Canada will be punished for producing the asshattery that is Nickleback. And on that day, I will point and laugh for hours